We are lucky in that Alzburg Resort has many features that naturally make things a lot safer than others in the current environment. These include:
– We are owner operated so have complete control over all aspects of the business including cleaning/hygiene practices
– You have direct access to your accommodation ie there are no corridors or shared spaces with other guests
– We are located in Mansfield, with so much space and fresh air!
In addition to the above, to ensure your safety and peace of mind, we are also committed to:
– Providing hand sanitiser at check-in
– Additional rigour to our already comprehensive cleaning practices with particular focus on regular sanitising of high-touch areas such a door handles, taps, remote controls etc. – our staff refer to an extensive checklist while cleaning room-by-room
– Using cleaners approved by health experts, eg. disinfectants with 70% alcohol or higher
– Washing linen at a high heat setting
– Complying with local laws, including any additional safety or cleaning guidelines
We also ask that our guests do not travel if you or someone in your group is experiencing cold or flu symptoms or are awaiting Covid test results, and that you please respect other guests staying at Alzburg Resort who are not part of your family/group by maintaining correct social distancing and hygiene protocols.
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority: COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our hotel