Fill out the simple form below and we will endevour to reply within 48 hrs.
Call – 1300 885 448 or email email@example.com
We are lucky in that Alzburg Resort has many features that naturally make things a lot safer than others in the current environment.
Please see our Covid 19 Statement Here
Return to Home Page
Reception & Accommodation:
To ensure we follow Government Guidelines we have created a COVID safe plan for our Reception and Accommodation. This is for our staff and for the public to follow instructions and Government Guidelines.
– We are owner operated so have complete control over all aspects of the business including cleaning/hygiene practices.
– You have direct access to your accommodation ie there are no corridors or shared spaces with other guests.
In addition to the above, to ensure your safety and peace of mind, we are also committed to:
– Providing hand sanitiser at check-in.
– Additional rigour to our already comprehensive cleaning practices with particular focus on regular sanitising of high-touch areas such a door handles, taps, remote controls etc. – our staff refer to an extensive checklist while cleaning room-by-room.
– We wash linen at a high heat setting to ensure all germs are killed.
– Complying with Government guidlines when appropriate. Keeping up to date with guidelines.
Ski Hire & Snow Sports Centre:
To ensure we follow government guidelines we haveput together a COVID safe plan for our Ski Hire & Snow Sports Centre. This is for our staff and for the public to follow instructions and Government Guidelines.
Please respect other guests staying at Alzburg Resort who are not part of your family/group by maintaining correct social distancing and hygiene protocols.
We offer a flexible/reasonable cancellation policy allowing guests to receive a credit or reschedule where official COVID-19 restrictions prevent travel. Should you be awaiting Covid test results, please provide documentation.
If you require any further assistance prior to your stay, please contact Reservations on 1300 885 448.